Sunday, January 04, 2009

Ode to Stagecoach

How do I hate thee?
Let me count the ways...


On second thoughts, that would take far too long. Suffice to say that introducing a new Sunday timetable (without bothering to tell your drivers, let alone your customers) is not helpful. And I got a taxi home after waiting 50 minutes in sub-zero temperatures this evening. Checked Google as soon as I got in and discovered the awful truth. If I'd stuck it out just 7 minutes longer I could have saved myself £9.60.

Thank goodness that I was wearing the wonderfully snug neckwarmer that I crocheted myself on new Year's Eve (pics will follow when I find my camera...)

2 comments:

picperfic said...

how very annoying. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos! Happy New Year! :^)

jayne said...

How maddening - freezing cold and £10 lighter into the bargain! Hope you don't catch cold after your wait in the arctic temperatures!