Monday, May 12, 2008

have hooks, dare I travel?

Yippee. Thanks to the generosity of the super-lovely thereyougothen, I now have a full set of silvalume hooks again. Not only that, I have spares in the all-important 5.5mm and 4.5mm sizes (for pots and ripple scarves, resepctively). Thank you Alison, it wouldn't be exaggerating to say thta you've restored my sanity!

But after last week's misadventures, I'm not sure that I dare go out and about with them. I've actually spent the last few days spinning (pics to follow when I've found my empty memory card) and haven't lost the wheel yet: it's even been to Rampton Spinners Guild, and back again, thanks to another Alison, yarninmypocket , and her car. Now, where did I put that orifice hook?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad the hooks arrived safely - enjoy them!