Sunday, November 11, 2007

time out...

thanks for all your good wishes. it seems as if I have genuine 'flu (for only the 3rd time in my life). today is the first time I've ventured out of bed for more than 10 minutes since thursday and after half an hour I'm sweating and exhausted, so back to bed I go.

But first I must report that Graham is an excellent nurse! And I'm really regretting going and doing my stint on the market on Thursday. isn't hindsight wonderful? since then I've been watching the clouds go by and trying to read...

normal service will be resumed asap!

6 comments:

Lyndsey-Jane said...

At least you know what it is now. Hope you make a speedy recovery. Hindsight is wonderful isn't it. I am now contemplating staying in all next week as I have a convert to go to next saturday and would be gutted if I was got ill. I don't somehow think this plan is at all practical, not really a genuine reason to not attend lectures but is you see someone wandering around the city with a facemask (ala Micheal Jackson) then you know I've gone too far in the keeping away from germs. lol Take Care

E-J said...

Get well soon!!

fluffbuff said...

Take care of yourself. I hope you'll be well soon.

picperfic said...

Oh Rosie, you poor thing! I know how debilitating this illness stuff can be, it really interferes with your knitting and crochet activities doesn't it? Get well soon and don't go trying to do too much too soon, just let your body rest and heal...xxx

Tracey, in MI said...

hope you're feeling better----

Daisy said...

Oh no. Hope you feel better soon!