Wednesday, October 24, 2007

caption competition!

Here's the wonderful knitting pattern that Liz gave me on Saturday.

The knitting is actually rather desirable but that tends to be overlooked as one takes in the appearance, poses and hairstyles of the models... Liz and blogless Sue apparently had a great deal of fun trying to decide what the two of them were saying/thinking and I'd love to hear your views!

You can either tell me what they are saying to each other/thinking about each other, or come up with one, overall caption. I'll find a suitably entertining prize and the judge will be this learned gentleman (pictured here in uncharacteristic pose, but he does have a weakness for Strictly Come Dancing...):



Just leave a comment (or several) on this blog entry between now and 6pm (GMT) Wednesday 31 October 2007.

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh good grief, what do they look like?!

Heather said...

Fantastic hair! Actually I rather like the knitting :-)

Cornflower said...

"Did Auntie Winnie knit your moustache along with these sweaters?"
or
"I was told this was a shoot for M&S with Twiggy and Erin O'Connor...."

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

that Grecian 2000 works well doesn't it?

jayne said...

"Did anyone tell you, my dear, you look remarkably like Jason King?" Nice patern, shame about the hair-do's!

picperfic said...

the two models were whispering through gritted teeth to each other....she said, 'Your moustache is not the only thing that's droppy round here lately,'......and he retorted 'Well, if you stopped using that new curly mousse you've been using lately, I might find you more attractive!!! '

Monkee Maker said...

Hi Rosie,

Thanks for entering my giveaway competition, now I'd like to enter yours .....

She's thinking .... "Hmmm, next time I go for a Brazilian, I think he'd better come too ....."

:)

Wye Sue said...

Sorry I was going to say something witty but after reading Picperfic I cant ever beat that...