Saturday, October 21, 2006

Me to a tee, not!




Your Birthdate: November 2



You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.

You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.

Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.

Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.



Your strength: Your universal compassion



Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings



Your power color: Mauve



Your power symbol: Butterfly



Your power month: February



Found the above whilst visiting Shona's blog. And as a certain "Secret Socker" who is spoiling me in the current round of SP wants to know a bit more about me, I couldn't resist giving it a go. But that description is *so* not me! Maybe I'll accept the compassionate bit. Mauve? I can't begin to imagine mauve as powerful. February. Huh! Give me October and November, anytime (but make October a bit more nippy and frosty than this one has been).

Nope, I get the feeling that I'm more of a typical Scorpio A quick trip over to Wikipedia suggests that the only famous person born on the same day and year as me is a Bosnian war criminal. I do remember reading years ago (in a Time Life book on the history of mathematics, which is the sort of thing that I have a hidden passion for) that more American presidents had been born on 2 Nov than any other date. And I notice that Marie Antoinette was also born on 2 November. Bet she thought mauve was sissy, too.

But the best thing about my birthdate is that it is All Souls Day. I was due on 1 November, can you imagine what I'd have had to live up to had I been born on All Saints Day??!

Apart from dreaming of my birthday (am looking forward to it, especially as I have directed my beloved to here) I've had an amazingly taxing day at work, thanks an absence-of-customers situation and to a throat bug that has knocked all my colleagues for six. Only one could come in, and she had such terrible sinus pain that I wished I could've sent her home. Bang goes my day off tomorrow, too. World domination will have to wait until next week!

No comments: