Wednesday, September 20, 2006

talent

Life is so busy in the Wonderful World of Retail TM (superscript courtesy of Francesca) that I've barely glanced at my needles of late, and, to my great shame, I've *still* not taken pictures of my gorgeous gifts from the afore-mentioned Francesca, and from Elaine. Sorry, this will be remedied soon, I hope. But I have been keeping apace with people's blogs and am constantly awe-inspired by the talent that's out there. Ruth's had a horrid setback today, but just look at her latest hat and the mention she's had for her handspun. Liz has been exhibiting at the NEC and Anne has had a pattern accepted for the 2007 Stitch n Bitch calendar. Sue's been at work on the knit and relax stall at the NEC and is off again this weekend.

Time I stopped writing and started knitting, I think, though I do have an intriguing book on Influencing with Integrity calling out to me, too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgive me - I was up twice with a vomiting toddler last night - and fatigue makes me picky, but it's 2008, not 2007 - just saying...

Is 8:15 too early for bed?

Anonymous said...

Tsk-tsk… letting life get in the way of blogging!

Just kidding; I've had my share of interferences lately. You're not alone. :)